Dr. Robin C Devine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin C Devine?

Unprofessional, rude and dismissive

Trusting my entire family's heath care needs with Dr. Devine for more years than I care to mention was a mistake on my behalf. She didn't take our heath care very seriously. She talked down to us regarding medical concerns and increasingly became detached from us during appointments. Relaying important medical information became very delayed, provided by a phone nurse to non existent in a matter of months. When a possible depression situation arose, she said she couldn't provide a bias opinion. This forced us to change our health care provider which now has opened our eyes to what a professional and caring doctor has to offer.

Dr. Devine is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens and pays attention to what I have to say. I like a person to look at me when they are talking and she does. That shows me she cares about what I am saying.

Superior care from a superior doctor

I've seen Dr. Devine for over 10 years and she is one of the best physicians I've crossed paths with. She always spends ample time with me, listening fully to my concerns and offering solid, practical advice and treatment. I will continue to see Dr. Devine well into the future.

Great listener

Wonderful doctor - really listens to all you have to say. As a family practice doc, she always asks how other members of my family are doing. I highly recommend her!!

Dr. Robin C Devine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.