- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin L Donald has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robin L Donald has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Robin L Donald Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1141 Elden St Ste 300 Herndon , VA : (703) 481-8160
More about Dr. Robin L Donald
Dr. Robin Donald was born and grew up in Memphis, TN and received her undergraduate degree in biology from Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA. She later earned her medical degree from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, CA. After completing a family medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center/St Francis Hospital in Memphis, TN, she and her family relocated to the Northern Virginia area. She currently resides in Herndon, VA. Dr. Donald is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, and the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Donald joined Nova Medical & Urgent Care Center in August, 2009. She is passionately interested in preventative medicine and women's health.