Dr. Robin D Durrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin D Durrett?

Dr. Durrett has done colonoscopy several times on both my husband and me. When he discovered malignacy in my husbands colon , he recomended us to see Dr. Sanches in Wichita...Both of these Drs. saved his life. Dr. Durrett is always caring and professional and right to the point. Dressed neat and smiling. We thank God for Dr. Durrett.

Professional

After a recent meeting with Dr Durrett I found him to be a Upstanding Professional!!

I had been very ill waiting for my gallbladder to be taken out. I was underweight to being with and was losing weight fast. After the surgeon that was supposed to do my surgery telling me he didn't care how much weight I lost or how sick I was he would do my surgery when he was ready to do it, I found Dr. Durrett. He was such a blessing I was in surgery 24 hours after I met him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a Doctor that still cares about his patients.

Best Surgeon EVER!!

Dr. Durrett is the most caring physician I have ever dealt with. He doesn't care if you have insurance or not, he will treat you with the respect & dignity that you deserve. I will never use any other surgeon, if I have a choice. Thank GOD for doctors like him!

Dr. Robin D Durrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoisington, KS.