Dr. Robin C Edwards Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robin C Edwards?

Disappeared.

I was very pleased with this doctor. HOWEVER, I was pregnant and ready to deliver in two months when she just up and left her practice without notification or transition to another physician. I had difficulty obtaining my records. She was employed by Sharon Regional Health System. I saw her in the cafeteria of the hospital and less than 2 weeks later, I went to my appointment and found she had closed her doors. Perhaps, this was the hospital fault but made mine and several others desperate for a ob/gyn.

Lymphoma

Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.