- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Dr. Robin L Ferguson
Dr. Robin L Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wharton, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with El Campo Memorial Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center and South Texas Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robin L Ferguson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Robin L Ferguson has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Robin L Ferguson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin L Ferguson - Posted on March 7th, 2018
I would urge you to stay AWAY from Dr. Ferguson
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin L Ferguson - Posted on September 6th, 2017
Dr. Robin Ferguson should not be allowed to practice medicane, in my personal opinion. A simple colonoscopy has turned into a major perforated colon for three people I know, and who knows how many I don't know. I personally received an endoscopy and she damaged my esophagus. These were due to careless procedures on her part, costing me and these patients thousands of extra dollars, not to mention the problems that can arise years later. Each now lives with scars and complications arising from her negligence. Please, take these facts into consideration. She is inconsiderate of time, and just wants to collect a copay, therefore is IMPOSSIBLE to contact via phone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin L Ferguson - Posted on June 16th, 2017
I had no problem with Dr. Ferguson. I needed to have a colonoscopy. She took time to explain everything that was going to be done. She was very polite,not in a hurry.Came out after surgery to talk to me. Followed up in two weeks. Took time to explain everything they did again.I told her that I thought she was a very nice lady and to my surprise she hugged me as I was leaving her office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin L Ferguson - Posted on April 4th, 2017
Dr. Ferguson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Robin L Ferguson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEMORIAL HERMANN MEDICAL GROUP WHARTON, 2100 Regional Medical Dr, Wharton, TX
Dr. Robin L Ferguson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wharton, TX.