2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robin L Ferguson?

The worst

There is something wrong with this doctor. She is absolutely the rudest most hateful person. She asks a question then gets really angry if you don’t answer to her satisfaction. She then proceeds to lecture you. This was my first and last visit. I felt I was seeing a crazy person. Scary.

I would urge you to stay AWAY from Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Robin Ferguson should not be allowed to practice medicane, in my personal opinion. A simple colonoscopy has turned into a major perforated colon for three people I know, and who knows how many I don't know. I personally received an endoscopy and she damaged my esophagus. These were due to careless procedures on her part, costing me and these patients thousands of extra dollars, not to mention the problems that can arise years later. Each now lives with scars and complications arising from her negligence. Please, take these facts into consideration. She is inconsiderate of time, and just wants to collect a copay, therefore is IMPOSSIBLE to contact via phone.

Satisfied patient

I had no problem with Dr. Ferguson. I needed to have a colonoscopy. She took time to explain everything that was going to be done. She was very polite,not in a hurry.Came out after surgery to talk to me. Followed up in two weeks. Took time to explain everything they did again.I told her that I thought she was a very nice lady and to my surprise she hugged me as I was leaving her office.

Very rude and sarcastic

Very very hard to get an appointment with. She should not be excepting new patients. She is booked solid.

My son was admitted to a local hospital for a serious gastrointestinal issue. I was told that Dr. Ferguson had been consulted to come see my son. I googled Dr. Ferguson to find out a little bit about her. Her Healthgrades review and other reviews scored a maximum of two and a half out of five stars. There were detailed reviews that raised red flags. Still, I hoped for the best and gave her the benefit of the doubt. Well, she lived up to her reviews. Dr. Ferguson arrived, acknowledged my son, but did not acknowledge me at all. She asked questions that clearly indicated she had not reviewed my son’s medical chart prior to coming into his hospital room. After she had asked questions for her history and physical I attempted to ask questions regarding her thoughts about a possible diagnosis and further workup. Dr. Ferguson was clearly irritated with that question and responded, “How would I know…. I just met him!”. Additional questions were met with short and curt responses. She was condescending, patronizing, and sarcastic. I have worked in the medical field for over twenty-five years. I’ve rarely met a physician as rude and who demonstrated such a lack of empathy. My son was also disturbed by Dr. Ferguson’s interaction and he requested that she be taken off his case and a different Gastroenterologist be brought in to treat him. Oh, and then the medication Dr. Ferguson had said she would order for my son wasn’t ordered until I asked about six hours later when he would receive his first dose. The nurse had to call Dr. Ferguson to remind her to order the medication. I would not recommend Dr. Ferguson at all.

Colonoscopy gone bad. Found polyps, took biopsy. Sent me home. Had punctured colon and almost died from sepsis.

Had to have most of colon removed and now have a colostomy bag. Ben rushed to hospital to save my life . She said she does not have to see me again for 6 months.

Poor patient contact, bedside manner

was seen by Janie Avila PA at consultation. Day of procedure, Dr Ferguson never came to speak to me, or introduce herself. I feel that this is very poor bedside manner. I have had numerous surgeries and the physician has always introduced himself and explained the procedure. If I were to meet her on the street, I would not know who she is.

Dr. Robin L Ferguson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wharton, TX.

Dr. Robin L Ferguson Is this you?