The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin M Fleck has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
Dr. Fleck is just an awful person. She has a serious anger issue. Very controlling, not a very good listener. Does what she wants with you without even giving you a chance to ask a question, respond or get clarification. She is extremely rude, impatient and rushes through things, not giving people the quality time they deserve for the money and time that is spent. You go to the doctor to get sound advice but she does not offer any whatsoever and does what she wants to without disclosing it first. In a nutshell, she has a horrible bedside manner!!!!!!! Save yourself the trouble and heartache...I suggest going somewhere else. Someone should go in with a hidden camera and film what it's like. Grade: -F
39 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Locations & DirectionsSw Skin Cancer Institute, 242 Whipple St Ste 1, Prescott, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin M Fleck in this video.
Dr. Robin M Fleck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.