Dr. Robin H Fogle Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robin H Fogle?

She is friendly, personable and very relateable. I would recommend her to everyone.

Fantastic!

I had such a complicated case after having major emergency abdominal surgery. No one took me seriously that I felt like it had effected my ability to conceive. Until I met dr Fogle! She never second guessed me. After 2 years of fighting with docs, in less than 6 months under her care I'm pregnant! We are so grateful for the blessing she has given us. Not to mention her fantastic office and staff, they have really spoiled us when it comes to expectations of professionalism and how a doctors office should function. If only I could stay with her the whole 9months!!!

Best Medical Experience Ever

Working with Dr. Fogle and her team at ACRM is perhaps the best medical treatment/physicians' practice experience I have ever had in my 37 years. I was under Dr. Fogle's care for exactly 1 year and in that time was consistently impressed with the level of communication I received from Dr. Fogle and my nurse/patient coordinator, scheduling, timeliness, billing and every other aspect of the practice. Dr. Fogle never made me feel rushed, she performed all of my (many, many) ultrasounds herself and answered all of my millions of questions. The nurse and patient coordinator always answered my questions and scheduled my appointments promptly via email (why don't all doctors' offices do this???) so I never had to play phone tag to get answers. I was also pleasantly surprised that the cost for services like ultrasounds and bloodwork was significantly cheaper through ACRM than through my OB's office . Of course that will depend on insurance, but I assume that due to volume ACRM has better negotiated rates. I could not have asked for a better experience. I am also pregnant, which was the goal:)

Always positive, makes you feel as comfortable as possible!

Dr . Fogle is very professional and very calm . She gave their patients proper timings . We are really thankful to ACRM for their services

Acrm

been seen

I was trying to get pregnant for 5 years and finally Dr fogle make my dream come true and I have twins

Most Expert ob/gyn in city

We were struggling to get correct diagnosis since more than 2 years and visited 3 different ob/gyn , but only Dr. Fogle is able to help us. However I had to visit only once as she able to provide correct problem looking at my previous result from my medical history and recommended proper medicine . However ACRM is expensive like other clinics but my first visit was covered in insurance so it doesn't cost me much and I am able to get pregnant after first visit only so went ahead with regular gyno as subsequent visit was not covered in insurance.

Knows her stuff

I love Dr. Fogle- she is personable but not as easy to warm up to until after a few visits- nonetheless she is good at her craft. I think she is very geniune and enjoys her career.

Dr Fogle is a awesome awesome awesome doctor. She really cares about her patients and have a love for what she does.

This is the best physician I have ever been too! She truly cares!

ACRM and Dr. FOGLE are incredible!

After trying to get pg for over 6 mths - my gyn recommended I go to ACRM, he said to only go to ACRM - and now I know why. Dr. Fogle, her nurses and all the people at ACRM were so great to me and my husband and now we have our precious baby boy because of them,. Thank yoU!