Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin A Hall has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Hall and her staff provide care that is light years better than a typical practice. Everyone in the office sincerely cares about their patients' health. Whenever I have a health concern, whether it is a bruised finger or something much more complicated, I receive compassionate and thorough care from Dr. Hall and all of her staff. I have never felt rushed during an appointment with Dr. Hall - she takes her time with even the smallest complaint. I receive follow up calls after every visit, and when I call the office, I can speak to a nurse or to Dr. Hall within 5 minutes. During my first year with Dr. Hall, she discovered and started to treat asthma that had gone undiagnosed for my entire life. I never knew what a full lungful of air felt like, but thanks to her, now I do. I will be a patient of Dr. Hall's for a long time to come.
Dr. Hall is a kind and compassionate Doctor. She is very knowledgeable and wants you to understand your health too. She goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with your care. All of her staff are very professional and friendly and they know who you are! I have never waited in the office for an appointment more than 5-10 minutes. Investing in my health with Dr. Hall has been worth every penny to me. I will be a patient of Dr. Hall's for years to come!
Finally got my husband to see a doctor and just in time. He had a stroke this year and has completely recovered. He's eating right, exercising, stopped smoking and cares about his health. Dr Hall has been invaluable in his health care and because of the level of service she provides we got him the best care and he's feeling better that ever. We recommend her to everyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Robin A Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDestination Health, 900 E Southlake Blvd Ste 200, Southlake, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin A Hall in this video.
Dr. Robin A Hall is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Southlake, TX.