Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robin A Huskey
Dr. Robin A Huskey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sevierville, TN, with other offices in Sevierville, TN and Sevierville, TN (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Huskey has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin A Huskey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robin A Huskey has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robin A Huskey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
She used to be a great doctor but crossed over to the dark side....it's all about money. I had a very sick friend, a patient of hers when just starting in Sevierville. He had ALS. When he died of it she attended the wake and sent a card of condolence. Very caring. Now she is aabout the money. Forget lab results by calling an automated number. Forget the 3 week wait for an appointment. Forget the usual into an exam room...see a NP or some such and a quick visit by Dr Husky. Don't forget to pay on the way out. But forget all that. I was one of her first patients as she started her practice. She spent time with me and seemed to care. Now after I have not seen her for about 3 years, I called for an appointment and was told by a person that I was no longer her patient as I have been inactive. And by the way, you are now considered a new patient and she is no longer taking new patients. How is that for a cold shower. So now here I am, 66 years old and no primary care doctor all because I did not keep up my membership by putting money into her coffers to pay for her Lexus SUV. Nice Gal. I have lost respect for her is the main problem and then one must consider the quality of her care going forward.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Robin A Huskey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin A Huskey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sevierville, TN.