Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin J Iversen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robin J Iversen has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Iversen returned my call on a weekend when I was having worsening pain, then called me personally on Monday to follow-up. She does a thorough, careful exam and takes detailed notes at each visit, and she listens to your questions. She expects you to follow the plan that she creates with you at each office visit, and to return at the proper interval. She takes the time to handwrite a medication/treatment plan to send home with you, so you know exactly what to do until the next appt. Her staff of nurses and front office people have been responsive, polite, and helpful.
I went into the emergency room and was told I needed surgery. This pain management team was the worst team ever. It was obvious they had no idea what they were doing. Unfortunately, I had no choice while I was in the hospital who would be treating me for pain. Once I was released from the hospital and attempted to follow up with the team for purpose of worse pain and documentation they were so nasty and unprofessional. I was speechless as to how they treated me on the phone, After looking at several websites, I realized they had no more than 2 stars on every site. I cant believe people this nasty even have jobs today. They did not care about my injury or even my life for that matter. How can such heartless people be in health care? Very Sad. I will be filing a complaint.
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Robin J Iversen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Institute For Pain, 1 Valley Health Plz Fl 3, Paramus, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin J Iversen in this video.
Dr. Robin J Iversen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.