Dr. Robin H Kallas Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robin H Kallas?

I have never written a review before and I feel badly about even writing this one, but I feel compelled to. My daughter was admitted to the ER at the recommendation of her pediatrician - was treated by a pair of two docs for the first 4.5 hours and Dr Kallas arrived at the end. Our experience prior to Dr Kallas' arrival was wonderful - even though we were not getting solutions we were treated respectfully, kindly, sensitively ... our experience became the exact opposite when Dr Kallas entered the picture - her bedside manner was non-existent, she was harsh and insensitive ... I would NEVER see this doctor again!

the lack of concern was overwhelming

This doc didn't do a physical exam on my child. He was brought in after fighting for 45 minutes. She didn't even know his feet were swollen from kicking until we told her. I'm filling a complaint with her medical director.

Adult ADHD