Dr. Robin Levat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Levat?

knowledgeable doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2015

She's a great doctor. Knows her stuff. Makes sure you understand what she is talking about. She could work on her bedside manners a little. She's very dry and not very friendly, but then again, I need a doctor, not a friend. The staff is outstanding. Some of the nicest people I've met. She has a doctor waiting for you if she is away on vacation, so you won't give birth with just any doctor that's on-call if she's not around. My problem is that when you're not pregnant you have to wait forever for an appointment. And I felt like she was rushing me when I was in labor. Not really letting things progress naturally.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Dr. Levat recently performed a cobe biopsy on me. Throughout everything, she was always great with explaining things to me & answering any of my questions. She called me promptly with my test results and is good with returning my messages. The staff is great too, from the receptionist to the nurses... Always polite. Thank you!!

The most amazing OBG

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

She is the best doctor I've known. Very dedicated and great bed-side manners. She allows you to talk and listens to your concerns, never rushes you. Her caring is outstanding and her knowledge is superb. Don't get discourage by the outdated look of the office.

Non

Posted on July 10th, 2013

The worst doctor ever-- the worst delivery so unhappy.. Please don't go to her.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

My overall experience at Dr. Levat's office has been nothing but excellent. Nice office staff to work with.

amazing Dr, Highly recommended. I trust her with my health

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Not your avaerage physician.

Posted on January 26th, 2010

In this day and age , in our busy hectic life, one would not expect to recieve the "old fashioned" or "old school" attention from a physician. I must say not only for my regular check ups, but for intermittent problems, does Dr. Levat show true care and concern. Unlike many otheer Dr.s, she will go that extra step to make sure I am fully confortable in understanding everything taht is discussed. Never will she let the conversation end without her assurance of this. I would highly reccommend her, as I have to so many friends and co-workers. Rest assure if you are in her care, you are in her heart.

Very empathetic

Posted on July 17th, 2008

She was very caring and thorough with me. I had a high risk pregnancy she helped me and had a lot of patience. She made everything feel more comfortable. My son was born full term and I think she had a lot to do with it.

Posted on December 30th, 2015