Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin Masden has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Masden is our fourth doctor for our children, and I'm SO GLAD I found her! She's caring, friendly, thorough, and her office staff is just as awesome as she is! She has even made numerous calls in the evening to check on the kids if they were sick. I've never seen such compassion in a doctor. I can also get same-day appointments even when calling in the afternoon if they're sick - she always makes time for her patients. I've recommended her to everyone I know that's been looking for a new pediatrician.
We have been going to Dr. Masden almost since she started her practice. She is by far the most consistent, detailed, caring doctor I have ever seen. She even made a few house calls over the years to check on our son. I trust her opinions, as we have gone thru some difficult health issues with our son. Wish all doctors could be half as good as she is!
Dr. Masden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Aultman Health Foundation
30 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robin Masden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatrics of Massillon, 2300 Wales Ave NW, Massillon, OH
Dr. Robin Masden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.