Dr. Robin A Meadows Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robin A Meadows?

She is helpful, caring and very pleasant to talk to.

Very best doc i had.she left my office and would love to find were she went and go back to her

Dr. Meadows is a fantastic Doctor. I was taking a medicine she was not aware of and she immediately researched it right on the spot, to ensure she would not give me something wrong. That was very impressive. I love her mannerism and the time she takes to answer your every question. It is hard enough getting pap smears to begin with, she puts you at ease. Wonderful person and a great Doctor!

Not Recommended

Although seeing the doctor in person was fine, do not expect any follow-up from her or her office, even if she refers you for a test and you receive abnormal results. If I had waited for her or her office to get back to me (I followed-up many times), I would still be waiting for my results. Instead, I contacted a more responsive healthcare professional to help me through the situation.