Dr. Robin Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Morris?

Only accepting new OB patients

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I really liked Dr Morris but I have been told that she is only accepting new OB patients. Its probably a blessing in disguise because its almost impossible to book an appointment through the schedulers at Liberty Clinic.

A great Doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Dr. Morris has been my doctor for over 10 years now and takes care of all my families medical needs. She is incredibly educated, straight forward, and kind. Always great about answering questions and calming fears or anxiety. Nurse Belinda is great about back to you with questions via phone and the staff at the clinic has always been kind and great to my family. Dr. Morris is part of our family and would never go anywhere else.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

she is amazing!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Morris has been my physician for eight years and delivered my daughter. She is very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. She cares about her patients and takes a practical approach to medicine - she is thorough in her diagnoses and honest when it comes to treatment. She has never done or recommended any treatment that was not medically necessary. I do feel rushed sometimes in our office visits, but I think that's true of every doctor anymore. However, she always answers every question we have and she is easily accessible via phone. Her wonderful nurse, Belinda, returns calls very promptly.

Love, Love, Love Doctor Morris: Liberty Clinic Not as Much

Posted on March 4th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Morris. She is intelligent, well read, astute. But most of all, she respects a consumer's opinion on matters and, even if there's disagreement, listens respectly and tries to find a solution.I love Dr. Morris' nurse. Belinda is super sweet, just as smart, and very professional. The frontline staff (scheduling, reception, check-out) are friendly, though appearing overloaded. Some of the other physicians in the practice are great, others not. That being said, I've had some major issues with the Business Office staff at Liberty Clinic. I have had myriad examples fo them not using their due diligence, treating me appallingly rudely, and sloppy billing practices. I have left practices for much more minor infractions. But I love Dr. Morris so much, I just can't leave.....

Love dr Morris

Posted on October 16th, 2010

Dr Morris delivered my first baby and when we decide to have another baby, I hope she will be my dr too. She is very professional. We did feel a little rushed but I once heard that if you don't have to spend much time at your ob's office, it means everything is going well.

Posted on June 18th, 2010

My family loves Dr. Morris. She takes excellent care of us!

Best bedside manner and excellent care.

Posted on March 26th, 2009

My husband and I love Dr. Morris! We've been so impressed with her caring approach and expertise. She's very flexible with appointments and even came in on her day off to make up an appointment that needed to be rescheduled do to an emergency the day before. The nurses at Liberty Hospital recommend her and she delivers most of them even though there is a large OBGYN clinic inside the hospital. That must say something!

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

I FELT RUSHED DURING MY APT.

Poor