Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin E Oliver-Veronesi
Dr. Robin E Oliver-Veronesi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in University Park, PA, with another office in State College, PA. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Oliver-Veronesi is affiliated with Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin E Oliver-Veronesi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 13
Based on undetectable levels of a hormone called AMH, this doctor incorrectly told me that I was infertile. She said that my chances of achieving a natural pregnancy were "very low." However, I ended up getting pregnant naturally with the second time using clomid. Recent studies also show that AMH is a poor predictor of anything in women under the age of 40. I am glad that I did not listen to her.
Had one foot out the door on our visit. It was 1-minute face-time. Failed to read my charts. Failed to follow-up on notes made by previous doctor or to ask if we had any questions. Better off with a Nurse Assistant or P.A. Did not ask about pertinent test that was taken after the previous appointment. Complete lack of continuity in care.
Dr. Oliver-Veronesi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Robin E Oliver-Veronesi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin E Oliver-Veronesi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Park, PA.