Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Poppen
Dr. Robin Poppen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Draper, UT, with other offices in Sandy, UT and Midvale, UT . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Poppen is affiliated with St Mark'S Hospital, Alta View Hospital and Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robin Poppen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Robin Poppen has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Robin Poppen has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robin Poppen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Poppen's staff is always courteous and caring, as is Dr. Poppen. He takes all the time we need and is so easy to talk with. I feel very comfortable in his presence and feel free to discuss any problem or concern I have. I feel that he is well qualified to care for our physical needs. He refers us to well qualified specialists when necessary. I recommend him highly to my associates and friends.
Dr. Poppen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mark'S Hospital
Alta View Hospital
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Intermountain Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin Poppen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Draper, UT.