The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin Cole has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 5 of 8
My mother was victim of a botched hysterectomy. Even though she went to ER twice after the surgery, no one even thought of fully examining the surgical area. Not only did Dr. Robin Cole save her that night against the odds, he kept tabs on her to make sure she was recovering while she was at St. Jude Hospital. Sadly the hospital gave her the wrong medication and she died 9 weeks later and not one of the doctors that made the mistake came to be with us, but Dr. Cole came to her bedside to make sure we were okay. I took it hardest and I was a difficult person to deal with at the time and he was fully understanding and loving and had amazing bed side manner. My mother would have been alive today if Dr. Cole was her only doctor. Sad for her she had to deal with the other careless doctors and medical professionals. I highly recommend this doctor to do miracles or just do a simple exam. He really cares!
Dr. Cole is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
St. Jude Medical Center
Out of State Hospital
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1325 N Rose Dr, Placentia, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin Cole in this video.
Dr. Robin Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placentia, CA.