Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin L Richardson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robin L Richardson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robin L Richardson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Went in for appointment to deal with severe sciatica pain. I admit I was not happy due to the pain. When asked if they could get vitals, I suggested we move on. Doc came in to tell me without them, he won't see me. So, I could leave. I wouldn't die. That upset me. What about do no harm? Jerk. Also, reception staff jerks; short, terse, annoyed with questions. Act as if I should know procedure. The whole time I am moaning in pain.
My toddler son started treating with Dr. Richardson in 2012. We have seen him three times and honestly, after the first visit I was skeptical. During the initial visit he pulled down my son's pants without even warning him or asking permission. He did not even warn us he was going to do it, and though we understand this is a normal part of a regular check-up, it was actually very awkward and much different from our prior pediatrician who always asked permission and discussed "stranger danger" with our son. In addition, my son has some significant health issues and because of our limited insurance (OHP) Dr. Richardson was very inflexible with scheduling for us, even during what we felt were emergency situations - which resulted in trips to the ER since we did not feel supported. We have decided to switch to a different pediatrician, because most recently Dr. Richardson shrugged off some significant symptoms my toddler was having and when we questioned if these symptoms could be related to an underlying chronic issue, he said he didn't know and offered no other explanation. As a parent I feel unsupported and concerned about Dr. Richardson's medical knowledge and regard for my son's health. I also feel his bed side manner is lacking and I always leave with unresolved questions and continuing concerns.
Dr. Richardson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robin L Richardson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin L Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.