Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Sadker
Dr. Robin Sadker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadker is affiliated with Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Rose Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Sadker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I got Dr. Robin's name from a friend of mine who has been seeing her for a few years. I went in to see her with a lot of problems- my father had just passed away. She spent a lot of time with me, and I have seen her twice since then and each time I have gone in, I feel like I can break down and cry and that she is very supportive. She has always there for me during this difficult time, and that is very hard to find in a physician. I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a family practice doctor, and I have referred several of my friends to her as well and both of them have been extremely happy with her as well.
Dr. Sadker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Rose Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Beth Israel Medical Ctr
17 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Robin Sadker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsV A Aurora Outpatient Clinic, 13701 E Mississippi Ave, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin Sadker in this video.
Dr. Robin Sadker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.