Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Sandidge
Dr. Robin Sandidge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sandidge is affiliated with Centennial Medical Center, Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit and St Thomas Hospital. Dr. Sandidge has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Sandidge has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robin Sandidge has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robin Sandidge has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Sandidge seems to be very knowledgeable but a little too quick to recommend major surgery. I almost felt like I was being "sold" on a hysterectomy. I would rather see a doctor with a more wholistic approach to my problem. She is a little curt but thorough. Her office seems a little dated and her staff a bit unkempt in appearance. She doesn't take credit cards or debit cards which seems odd to me. In all, I would see her for a yearly pap but am going to search for a more compassionate and wholistic gynecologist as I approach menopause.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sandidge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centennial Medical Center
Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
St Thomas Hospital
Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center
Hickman Community Health Services
Redmond Regional Medical Center
26 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2201 Murphy Ave, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin Sandidge in this video.
Dr. Robin Sandidge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.