Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin C Schor MD
Dr. Robin C Schor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warminster, PA, with other offices in Ambler, PA and Norristown, PA . She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin C Schor has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robin C Schor has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Robin C Schor has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Why is this woman still practicing?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robin C Schor - Posted on July 25th, 2010
Dr. Schor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robin C Schor Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robin C Schor's office for more information.
205 Newtown Rd Ste 212 Warminster, PA : (215) 938-7730
1229 Keisel Ln Ambler, PA : (215) 491-5450
1033 W Germantown Pike Norristown, PA : (610) 539-8500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin C Schor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warminster, PA.