- Abington Jefferson Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin C Schor MD
Dr. Robin C Schor, MD is a doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA, with other offices in Warminster, PA and Ambler, PA. They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Robin C Schor has 3 locations
Dr. Robin C Schor has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robin C Schor has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robin C Schor Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1033 W Germantown Pike Norristown , PA (610) 539-8500
- 205 Newtown Rd Ste 212 Warminster , PA 18974
- 1229 Keisel Ln Ambler , PA 19002
More about Dr. Robin C Schor
Dr. Schor graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1981. Dr. Schor works in Norristown, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Schor is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health.