The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin I Shecter has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Laser Surgery
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 29
the worst doctor I have seen in my lifetime. I have an autoimmune disease and explained it to them. Staff was unaware, Assistant had no clue as to why I was there, I gave them a list of Medications that I take, again no one even cared to look at it. Then they gave me a shot with the wrong drug and I was hospitalized and again no follow up. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone - stay away. Awful, forcing me to start all over again with another skin doctor.
Dr. Shecter truly cares about her patients. She spent a great deal of time with me and gave me the most thorough skin exam I have ever had she saved my friend's life by finding a melanoma that another dermatologist missed. Dr. Shecter is available by phone at anytime. I wuol never go anywhere else. She really cares, is highly competent and the most caring and compassionate physician.
Dr. Shecter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Robin I Shecter accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robin I Shecter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.