Dr. Robin J Simpson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin J Simpson?

Excellent doctor, horrible staff

Dr. Simpson is a wonderful doctor. However, her staff is making me wonder if I need to find a new Dr. It is so hard to even get an appt made. The phone either rings and rings, or someone answers and immediately puts me on hold....and then does not come back on the line, then I call back...and the cycle repeats. When I am actually able to talk to someone, they are frequently rude and uncaring. I miss the office manager Kathy, that used to work there. She ran a tight ship, none of this went on when she was working there.

Wonderful, caring Doctor

Dr. Simpson has been our family doctor for over 6 years. She & her staff have always made my family feel important and valued. She shows genuine concern for all of us and our mental wellbeing just as much as our physical needs. She and her staff are like famliy to us. We moved recently & now need to change our primary care physician to western Maryland. I finally sent in the request to change PCMs today, and I was so sad to think that Robin will no longer care for me & my family. She will always be in our hearts as one of us!

Dr. Simpson is the perfect family doctor.She is all about family.You have her complete attention during the visit..she's not an alarmist when serious illnesses occur ..she gets you in all the right directions with her expertise.Dr. Simpson listens and has with great respect for her patients.My husband and I are so grateful we have her as our physician.