Dr. Robin A Skrine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin A Skrine?

A grateful patient

Dr. Skrine is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone needing breast surgery. The ONLY thing I do not like is the fact that I initially signed a paper agreeing to pay a $35 charge for a no-show or being late to an appointment. My first visit I waited over an hour to see her. I completely understand that she was busy with another patient and that she would spend extra time with me if needed, so I feel it is poor policy to expect a patient to pay a fee for being late to an appointment (unless it becomes a chronic situation.). My time is just as valuable as the doctor's.

I have never had a doctor make me feels so important.

Amazing person!!!

She is amazing.... I felt so comfortable and warm to be in her presence. She is so kind and makes your worries fade away. I am very young and was frightened... But as I got my biospy down.. I also smiled because that's the kind of person she is... She makes you smile. I am glad I had no cancerous problem in the end... But after just three doctors visits with her. I was kind of sad I would never see her again. Because she is an amazing person and I wonder how she is outside of work. :) I reccomend that everyone tries to see her first.

Awesome experience with the doc

She was so nice to me that as soon as I met her I had peace of mind .....The thought that came was Finally I got the right person...She spends time with you...She comforts you in any way possible....During my biopsy,she made me feel so confident that I was smiling......If you have any breast issues seriously try her once....

Dr. Robin A Skrine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.