Dr. Robin Spiering Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Spiering?

Highly Recommended and Terribly Disappointed

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

When reading the reviews that were negative, I found that I agreed with the majority of the comments i.e., no follow-ups, rushed my appointments to the point that I thought they were a waste of time.

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Dr. Spiering is very attentive, he takes the time to talk to you and listens very well. He has been treating me, mostly with simple physicals, for several years now and I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

As a Home Health RN, I had met him when I was delivering labs to the office, when he was part of a large Medical Group many years ago, and also heard nothing but good things about him, so when my PCP retired, I chose him,and have never been disappointed. He is caring, compassionate, and if the problem is urgent, they find the time to fit you in. I have followed him through his moves. Love the new office, free parking, easy in, easy out.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Spiering is kind, knowledgable and a true asset to the medical field. I have been going to him for years and even though he is 40 minutes away from where I live still choose him for my medical needs .

He's the Best!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

I've been seeing him as my Primary Care Physician since the late 90's. You couldn't ask for a more caring doctor, I think he's wonderful.

Caring and thoughtful

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr Spering and his staff are prompt , thoughtful and caring..I feel very comfortable with them and trust the advice from Dr Spering...

Posted on May 21st, 2015

This is old school kindness, caring and compassionate at it's best. Reception is top drawer and the doctor is one of the most wonderful doctors you would be fortunate to have.

Rushed, takes money and doesn't follow up

Posted on May 25th, 2014

Doctor Spearing will take your money, prescribe you a hit or miss medication, and never follow up.

Posted on March 18th, 2014

They just miss the mark. the staff cant seem to do simple things like tell you the office moved! may have been a month for you, but some patients dont come in that much. I know the doctor trys but if your not actually doing something to get someone better its just as bad as looking the other way. 8 months after a stroke and no PT... my new dr thinks it may have done permeant damage. I asked about it after i got out of the hospital and he said no we will wait and see. You'll come back on your own. He pawned me off on a crapy neurologist so he could wash his hands of any diagnosis.

CharSprog

Posted on July 18th, 2012

He has been my families doctor for over 10 years. I always recommend him to others who want a doctor who listens and tries to fix the problem. He has great bedside manner and I am very grateful that I have been able to keep him as our family doctor!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I've gone through many different doctors in my days and have struggled to find the right one..I want everyone who reads this to know, that this is the right one.Very caring and professional,I feel like I actually mean something and I am not just a patient. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor and would encourage you all to go see him. My experience has been next to perfect.

Angry in Blvd

Posted on January 24th, 2012

The doctor and entire staff have problems with communicating and following-up. Doctor has too many patients and not enough time. Would NOT recommend him.