Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin Uchitelle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
my family (husband, son and i) were patients in this practice for nearly 8 years. when we moved out of town, i called to have our records transferred. i thought this a good idea for continuity of care. i was told they'd be mailed and they were. what i wasn't told was that i'd be charged $30 for the privilege. i wish someone had alerted me to this and had maybe advised that only my son's record be transferred. worse yet, i called to resolve the issue, and my voicemail was unreturned. i thought were done, but weeks later i got a second bill. when i called to dispute it, the office staff were rude and unyielding. ultimately, i paid up and shut up, because i didn't want to risk a collection agent coming after me. however, i feel violated. what's more, when i'd mailed in my written request for the records, i'd included a very nice note to my provider, regretting we hadn't been able to say goodbye in person and thanking her for her years of service. and what did i get in exchange? not a 'goodbye' or a 'good luck,' but a big fat bill (ironically, more than a co-pay for an office visit!). really not impressed.
Dr. Uchitelle has been a wonderful care provider for our two sons. She is caring and listens to my concerns and opinions. She does not force vax and takes the time to discuss pros and cons (however she is strongly pro on most vax, however delays MMR to 24 mos). I couldn't recommend her more highly. She is not aggressive in over medicating or pushing tests that are not necessary.
Dr. Robin Uchitelle has been my primary physician for almost 20 years, during which time she has treated me for a variety of illnesses, real and imagined. I am an extreme worrier and her pragmatism and honesty have allowed me to maintain the calmness I have required to get through the tough ones. She is kind, unpatronizing, and one of the smartest people I know. Her administrative and medical staff are very tuned in, as well, to who I am and what my needs are. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her.
Dr. Uchitelle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Suburban Hospital
32 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Robin Uchitelle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLocke & Uchitelle PC, 7411 Lake St, River Forest, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robin Uchitelle in this video.
Dr. Robin Uchitelle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Forest, IL.