Dr. Robin West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin West?

Posted on April 4th, 2016

She was great! Very thorough and diagnosed a misdiagnosis by three other doctors.

dr west awesome dr

Posted on March 6th, 2014

I tore my ACL . I went to two drs. to get an opinion. A friend told us about Dr West . I was so glad they did. Dr. West was thorough in her explaination and gave the options . she listens and answers your questions with knowledge. i am back playing volleyball and I am thankful someone told me about Dr. Robin West. I have and do recommend her.

THANKS DR. WEST

Posted on July 16th, 2013

We headed to UPMC-Center for Sports Medicine as two very concerned parents of a 14-year-old injured boy. We left there as two very at ease parents of a still injured 14-year-old. What changed in that time? The unbelivable caring shown by Dr.West and her staff. We couldn't have been treated any better. We knew she has worked with professional athletes, but I don't see anyway they couldn't have been treated any better than we were. She and her assistant took the time to go over everything. My son still has some recovery to do, but we as parents even feel more confident that our son will be better than ever

Plz tell thr truth to pt

Posted on August 19th, 2012

i had a bad rotator cuff tear..went to appt with dr.west seeking another opinion..first doctor said it cant be fixed..dr.west was encouraging saying i can graft that torn area..sounded vvery promising..went thru with the surgery,,after the surgery she told my family,,tear to bad couldnt fix it,,but what?in the office you said to me you could graft it>what happened to that procedure???I trustedher and now after surgery , no better..i agree the the other opinion on here,,if you cant fix it, plz be honest with patient..now i sit here..arm not fixed and feek like ive been scammed,,its a shame you dont know who to trust anymore

Badass doctor!!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. West is amazing. A day after I tore my acl I had it checked out by an orthopedic doc then he scheduled me with her for the rest. My surgery was scheduled two days after the tear. I was back to sports in 5.5 months! I never even had to wear my brace. I had and still have full confidence in my knee. My surgery was in 2009 and I still keep in contact today! I always recommend her! She's so good at what she does!

ACL Reconstruction w/ Meniscus Repair

Posted on May 15th, 2012

About 4 weeks ago, I underwent surgery to have my ACL repaired. My surgery was a bit more complicated due to the fact that I required additional repair to my meniscus.Dr. West and her staff were excellent throughout the entire process. I felt very fortunate to be in their care.

thumbs up from a professional colleague

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr West is the best surgeon I know. I've worked with many sports surgeons, and she has a great combination of technical skill and personal empathy. I recommend her to my patients frequently.

Eh...

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. West is extremely friendly, and definitely knows what she is talking about. She performed shoulder surgery on me and twice told me it was something different than what she originally believed. Her wait time is extremely long. You could have an 8am appointment and not go back until 1030am if not later. She did fix my shoulder but it is still not close to even 80%.

Posted on March 19th, 2010

Simply the best!

AWESOME!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

Dr. West: Thank you! Thank you!! I am back to playing football without any shoulder pain or instability. My family and I appreciate that you "squeezed" us onto your busy clinic schedule for my first appointment. You are an awesome surgeon and an outstanding doctor, too! I will send you a picture next year if I make it to the NFL.

Posted on March 11th, 2010

Dr. West took the time to explain to me the problem with my shoulder. I also like how she clearly mapped out several options we could try prior to having surgery. I would rate here a 10 out of 10.

any doctor can do surgury but can they

Posted on January 13th, 2009

dr west your a good dr but your follow up is bad i feel your more prompt to woman patients after the surgery is over and you made your money your like all the of the surgens take the money and run dont worry about patient follow up care and if you cant do a job dont let greed make the call for you just say i cant do it after all were only human