Dr. Robin R Wilson-Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin R Wilson-Smith?

No follow-up

Re-admitted after surgery for problems. Visited only once (on third day in hospital) in 9 days there. Ran no tests, didn't return calls , ignored requests to visit, didn't explain a plan of action or even what was going on. Totally incommunicado even though she was at the hospital doing other surgeries.

Great Doctor

Dr. Wilson-Smith made me feel comfortable the very first day I went in. I was very nervous and she made me relaxed and comfortable. I knew on the first day that I was going to be fine and in great hands. Her entire staff greet me on every visit like I am apart of their family. My wait time may be lengthy at times but it is fine with me because that is the kind a time they take with me too. They make sure that I am clear on everything that is going on with me. I had to have a procedure at the hospital and some things didn't go as planned but turned out to be just fine. While my husband was waiting Dr. Wilson-Smith made sure he was taken care of and he was very impressed with her hospitality to him and I. Thank you Dr. Wilson-Smith for making this time in my life easy and comfortable.

Dr Robin Wilson-Smith is a caring, compassionate and capable physician with a true talent for comforting her patients and their loved ones!

Full of herself, reckless

now wants to fix the mistake she made with more surgery...I don't think so.

Angelic Dr.

DR. Wilson-Smith is a great Dr. She's very smart,answers all questions and takes time to explain things I don't understand.

DR. Wilson-smith is very caring,clear with her explanations and goes above and beyond to to care those in her practice(including family)

Dr. Robin is a fantastic, caring person. She is very sincere and compassionate, along with her staff. I can't praise them all enough. They helped me get through a very hard time, I'm really glad they were/are there for me.Thank you :)

The BEST!!

Not only is this dr an excellent dr and surgeon. Dr Wilson'Smith called me from her vacation because she was worried about me!! Excellent dr and humanitarian