Dr. Robin M Wind Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robin M Wind?

Wonderful Doctor!

She listens, understands, is very knowledgeable and a wonderful doctor! I can talk with her about anything. I have friends who also go to her and they think she's great as well.

Excellent doctor

She spends time with you and listens to what you have to say. She has excellent connections and sends you to excellent doctors if you need a referral.

Stay away

Unprofessional, rude.

A trusted resource

Dr. Wind has cared for my wife and I for several years - responsive, easy to work with....all in all someone I trust with my health and a partner

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Wind for years and I give my highest recommendation for her as a doctor. I've always found her available for follow up phone calls if needed and she has always managed to fit me into her schedule at the last minute whenever some unexpected illness occurred.

very friendly, responsive, available

horrible doctor!!!

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. Once you get past her rude staff you get to meet a rude and amateur doctor. She has a horrible bedside manner and zero follow up. It is my opinion that she does not truly care about her patients and has a condescending attitude if questioned on anything. I saw her multiple times and her attitude became worse with each appointment. She didn't help me in any way, was disrespectful, but gladly took my money.

On Call

This doctor was on call for my doctor. I called to ask about something I thought may be an infection, but what do I know, that's why I'm calling a doctor. Anyway the only questions I was asked was to spell my last name and then "why didn't I see my doctor during the day when the office was open, we don't make diagnosis over the phone. " I never asked for a diagnosis over the phone and I didn't even get a chance to explain the issue. I only said I thought I may have an infection. RUDEST doctor I've ever spoken to. I started to ask what kind of care is this and I was hung up on mid-sentence! I wouldn't send my enemy to this doctor!! She gets one star for answering the phone.