Dr. Robin Womack Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robin Womack?

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Doctor Womack took all of 10 minutes to listen to concerns. Terrible bedside manner. Was very abrupt in the minimal explanation she gave. Seemed too busy to take any time to explain anything. Will not be going back to see her. I have found another doctor.

Lack of concern

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr Womak looks at you while you express your concerns and responds in a sweet voice to answer nothing. Everything is 'sure, that could happen' or 'ok, sounds good,' but none of the questions or concerns are actually answered. I don't know if she just has too many patients at too many facilities to try to care for each one? I am just over-all disappointed.

Horrible!!!!

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Dr. Womack should not be a doctor! She only met me as a new patient for 10 minutes, that was after I waited over an hour. She did not ask me my history of birth control or the type I preferred. She just stated that she would get me on a good one. She did not address the concerns I wrote on my new patient forms. I believe that this is malpractice- to put new patients on medication without talking about history! She was in a hurry and did not care about me!

Disappointed

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Womack does not take a personal interest in her patients. I had two miscarriages and was struggling to get pregnant. After 6 months of not getting pregnant I made an appointment to see her. She asked me "so you are not taking birth control" while looking at the paper I filled in. I said "no, I am trying to get pregnant." She is not aggressive and does not provide options. Finally, after a year of no results I told her that I feel like we should be doing something. She prescribed clomid and send me on my way. No follow-up, no nothing. She didn't even tell me what to expect while taking it. I have to go to WebMD to get most of my answers.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

terrible doctor. Never very concerned about my pregnancy. My csection incision opened up and she treated me very aggressively. She left a piece of placenta inside of me. RUN from this obgyn

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Easy to make appointments. She is always prompt and very nice.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

She is a caring physician who has taken great care of me through difficult pregnancies and delivered both of my healthy boys :) I would recommend her!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I was referred to a specialist anytime i had a minor concern during my pregnancy. For things such as sinus congestion, I was referred to an ENT...why couldn't she give me the prescription? She didn't even ask questions, she said you sound congested, I'm gonna send you to an ent. Also, I had chronic hypertension and was not given any sort of advice on how to manage it. Again, I was sent to a specialist. I ended up doing my own research and finding that decreasing my sodium intake could help with the dangerously high blood pressure. So, I cut salt out of my diet and was totally fine. Why was I brushed off when the solution was so simple? Lastly, the business office was incredibly inefficient. They failed to give me a bill time and time again when I would ask for it. They kept saying oh you're fine don't worry about it. Well, all of the sudden I get a bill for $2400 and it was due within a few short weeks. I simply requested payment arrangements, they said it shouldn't be a problem and they would ask the doctor and get back to me. Instead of a yes or no, I received a certified letter of termination (no chance to pay the bill and left without a doctor)...in the 28th week of my pregnancy (which is the cut off for when most ob gyn doctors will take you on as a new patient). I certainly do not feel comfortable recommending this physician to those who are pregnant. Having a baby is a very intimate and exciting process, and one should not have to go through so many problems to do so. She cares more about the paycheck than actually caring for her patients. She seems to be very sweet and personable at first, but it is just an act. She showed me her true colors and I realized just how fake she had been all along.

Seek second opinion

Posted on October 3rd, 2010

Dr. Wolmack performed surgery on me that was not necessary. She botched that up so bad I was out of work for 3 months. I am 55 she perfomed a loperoskopy for endometriosis. No endo found but like another doctor said you have been menopaused for over 5years, menopausal woman do not have endometriosis seek second opinion if she want to perform surgery. Also she never called me to see how I was doing even when I visited her office and another doctor saw me.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

i have had dr. womack for quite some time and i think she is the greatest. i followed her from her last location because i have never felt more comfortable with any other ob dr's. she takes her time to make sure you understand what is going on and is there to answer every question you may have.

Posted on July 27th, 2017