Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robin L Zagone has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robin L Zagone has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Robin L Zagone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor was arrogant and disdainful. I went into the hospital for kidney stone surgery and he made me wait 2 hours without even bothering to send word to me as I waited in pre-op! Then after the surgery, he removed a stint from the urethra in a VERY painful way (ripping it out without any pain meds) and then laughed at my response to telling me that this 3 second torture procedure would cost me $700.! It later turned out that he misdiagnosed my problem, which I discovered when I went to a gyno/urologist. I never even needed the surgery he insisted upon! His office billing was also atrocious, failing to charge me as a self-pay patient, and then turned me over to collections while I was asking for a payment schedule! DO NOT GO TO THIS PARTNERSHIP!!
Dr. Zagone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Robin L Zagone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates, 2576 Renfrew St, Eureka, CA
Dr. Robin L Zagone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eureka, CA.