Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robina Matyal
Dr. Robina Matyal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Matyal is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus, Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Robina Matyal has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Robina Matyal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.