Dr. Amarbir Sidhu III Is this you?

Finally! -A physician who truly listens and cares.

Dr. Sidhu has been my physician for over 6 years. She is gentle, caring and she truly listens. As a member of the medical profession myself, the highest regard I can pay any professional would be to say, "I want you to take care of the people I love." I would highly recommend Dr. Sidhu to take care of the people I love -and the people you love too.

A very caring and intelligent doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Sidhu for about 2 years now. As a patient with a profound hearing loss, it's always nerve wracking for me to locate a physician who treats me intelligently and takes the extra step to ensure I understand what is being said. I like Dr. Sidhu so much that my husband has transferred his care to her, too.