Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robustiano J Barrera Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robustiano J Barrera Jr has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Robustiano J Barrera Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient here for a long while. After they hired new staff, i was discriminated, had the door slammed in my face, was blackmailed to get my medication, and the Staff nurse/assistant has been telling horrible stories about my medical condition. I cannot believe this can be allowed. AND...the doctor violated the Hippaa Laws by violating my privacy by telling others what was wrong with me. This place is horrible and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.
National Capital Consortium
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobustiano Jocson Barrera Jr Md, 815 Windsor Rd, Cumberland, MD
Dr. Robustiano J Barrera Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.