Dr. Robustiano Barrera Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robustiano Barrera Jr?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. is very caring and understanding. He is concerned with his patients. Good family doctor.

Great Doc!

Posted on September 4th, 2010

He is hard to get an initial appointment with but once you are able to see him, he takes his time to do all that is needed for you. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Of all the docs that i've seen over the years I would definitely rate him at top notch!

Posted on January 31st, 2010

I have never had a problem with Dr. Barrera. He answers all my questions spends time with me like I am the only patient he has.

This place is horrible (STAFF is unethical) mean, harrassing

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

I have been a patient here for a long while. After they hired new staff, i was discriminated, had the door slammed in my face, was blackmailed to get my medication, and the Staff nurse/assistant has been telling horrible stories about my medical condition. I cannot believe this can be allowed. AND...the doctor violated the Hippaa Laws by violating my privacy by telling others what was wrong with me. This place is horrible and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015