Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roby J Geevarghese
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Geevarghese is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roby J Geevarghese - Posted on April 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roby J Geevarghese - Posted on October 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roby J Geevarghese - Posted on July 25th, 2015
Dr. Geevarghese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Providence Hospital And Medical Centers
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roby J Geevarghese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southfield, MI.