Dr. Roby Mize Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Roby Mize?

How can you ruin someones life.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

I went in because of a back injury from a fall at work. When I went in to dr he asked me how old I was I told him and he said that on this paper they have you as 55 and on this (chart) it has me as 57 I told him no. He asked me my date of birth I gave him this information he then told me another birth date that they had I told him no again. He then started asking me several questions and I was answering no to all of them and finally he said your name is ....and I told him no that my name was ... He then said "oh I have the wrong chart" he then reached to the floor and got another chart. My visit lasted 30 minutes total from the time I sat down until I left his office. He was king on that I was a drinker and wanted to know when I stopped and for someone that drinks maybe 1-2 times a year I did not understand what this had to do with my injury. He also stated that I was a diabetic which I had to tell him no twice when he said "it says here that you are" he also wanted to know how my kidney infection was I had to tell him twice that I did not have one and that I had one about 20-25 years ago, but I did not have one now. He left the room and had me change into a gown, once upon coming back into the room he had the girl from the front desk to come in and sit in a chair. I was facing her the dr then untied my gown and did some measuring of my back then asked me to sit on table he measured my thighs then. He asked me to lie on the table with my legs down I was unable to do this because I am unable to lie on my back flat or on my stomach because of my back. The dr helped me get up in a sitting position then told me to get up and change there while he was in the room but that his back would be to me. I felt this was so wrong having a dr have you change while he was in the room, but I knew that this dr had my future in his hands and wanted this visit to be over with. I did change and sat down and he said your done, I made the stmt that this was it and he said yes and that I would have the report in about a week. I could not see how he could have made a decision on my future of my back when he asked me nothing about my back or the fall and this was the reason that I was there to see him anyway. He seemed more interested in the facts of my family history of diabetes, heart disease and blood pressure as well as high cholestrol. None of this had anything to do with my fall almost a year ago that I have had constant and daily pain from. I am not like others I have chosen to still work because the fact remains that I do not stop having my pain while I am at home so with me being honest and none dramatic as I am sure there are others that are then this dr did not see that I had a real problem even with ct,mri and disogram shows that I do have one. I would not today or never recommend this dr to anyone he is only out to make his 300-400 per visit and help out the insurance companies so that they will continue to use him for the good of themselves and not the patient.

Posted on January 28th, 2015