Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr
Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 4 of 4
Great family practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr - Posted on April 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr - Posted on November 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr - Posted on June 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr - Posted on May 20th, 2015
47 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTOTAL HEALTH CARE, 3011 W Grand Blvd Ste 1600, Detroit, MI
Dr. Robyn J Arrington Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.