Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robyn D Lawton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
She was recommended to me by my pediatrician for my son's circumcision. When she performed the procedure she had me brought back to the room to dress my son afterwards. Told me straight away that my son urinated and even got it on her scrubs. I asked her if there was anything I need to do to take care of my son. She stated no and walked out of the room. How disgusting. How absolutely horrible of a person can you be to act that way towards a young infant and a first time mother. You would think that a little bit of pee would be par for the course considering your subject matter...
Apparently she didn't schedule me for an "ob orientation" that I later found out about, she didn't give me the "ob packet" which has vital information about classes and the hospital. I called regarding extra amounts and change in spotting and she was lukewarm. I may go with a midwife...definitely at least a doula..not sure I trust this doctor.
Dr. Lawton had me suffer with a fibroid that grew for eight months. I bled everyday and every time I called her to tell her about it she said it was normal!! Her diagnosis was for me to have a hysterectomy. Early on when I first went to her she did a balloon ablation but the fibroid did not come out at that point. It wasn't until the eighth month that my body tried to expel it. The fibroid began to crown and I bled profusely. She had me go to her office where she stuck her hand up my uterus and attempted to yank, yes yank it out. No anesthetic, no hospital room, just a room in her office. When it would not come out she told me I needed a hysterectomy. I did not agree, so she requested a scapel from her nurse and she literally cut it from the thread that was holding it, more blood. Dr. Lawton then dropped the fibroid in a beaker (I could still recognize that sound) and showed it to me. When she walked out of the office her nurse said, "I can't believe she did that!" She then walked back in the room and told the nurse to give me a pad and off I went. Unbelievable! Too bad I did not go for a second opinion until after the fibroid was out. The second gynecologist told me that doctors make their money by giving hysterectomies and I believe that is what Dr. Lawton wanted to do. He said he would testify in court on my behalf if needed. I felt from day one that she and her staff liked certain patients and I was not one of them. It has been many years since this traumatic event that I will never forget and I just want everyone to know I still have all of my parts, thank the good Lord.
Wow ...is the word i can say with Dr.Lawton ....Patient friendly,great bedside manner, listens to you with patience ...i can say her staff were really friendly ..The waiting time was just 10 minutes and wow i am happy with her, felt like i was speaking with my friend .I would definitely recommend anyone to make a visit to lawton and you will say next time "she is my doc".
Dr Lawton is the best!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Robyn D Lawton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robyn D Lawton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.