Dr. Robyn Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robyn Liu?

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I came in 20 minutes early for my last appointment and I was taken back before my scheduled time. I was impressed by this, especially considering it being evening clinic (and can I just say I'm so thankful for extended hours?) I appreciate the time Dr.Liu takes to listen, which sounds simple but is rare anymore. I don't feel rushed talking to her, and I feel that my concerns are heard and my opinions are considered. It is nice to have a say in my care, but I also trust her judgement and admire her brains. She goes out of her way to make things easy for me. I feel lucky to have found her!

If they don't help, you lost your money!

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I got glasses made here and after making them twice they still couldn't get the right eye clear so they told me I should try a lined bifocal instead of a progressive. The catch? They wouldn't refund the difference to the downgrade. I paid an additional $100 for the no-line and $80 for the transition which I didn't want anymore since I may not be able to use the glasses. But they would not refund the difference. I paid $500 total for these glasses that I still cannot see clearly out of. If you need glasses, DON'T GO HERE!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2015