Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robyn A Petagrew DO
Dr. Robyn A Petagrew, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, GA, with other offices in Monroe, GA and Monroe, GA . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Petagrew is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Robyn A Petagrew has 3 locations
2151B W Spring St Ste 220
Monroe, GA 30655
2151 W Spring St Ste B220
Monroe, GA 30655
Book Online Now
Dr. Robyn A Petagrew has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robyn A Petagrew has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
My husband and I love this doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn A Petagrew - Posted on May 9th, 2018
Saw PA - Dr Refused to treat
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn A Petagrew - Posted on October 17th, 2015
Dr. Petagrew took over a retiring (excellent) doctor's practice. I am 100% disabled and have complex medical problems. After giving a history to the PA, she consulted with the doctor (sic - a D.O.) who refused to treat me in spite of my being referred by the retired doctor. If you need medical help, best to look elsewhere.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robyn A Petagrew - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Petagrew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Robyn A Petagrew Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robyn A Petagrew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe, GA.