Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
When I first came to this doctor I was young and probably my parents picked her. During the time I was a patient I have only gone to the office once a year. However the past few months I have had issues to where I was a frequent flyer The last few times were a complete nightmare. First complaint was she always insisted on running a certain test-which my insurance didnt cover and it was for older women (30-40). One day I asked why she wanted these test done and she said "well for your age you should" I told her I was 25, she looked dumbfounded and got flustered. The huge benefactor in leaving the office was that they moved locations and changed the phone number and didnt even bother letting me know. I stuck it out and gave them one more chance. The last straw was a few days ago I went in for a follow up which should of taken 10 minutes if that. I waited for 60 minutes!!!! I felt so neglected and I barely got an apology. I know my condition wasn't life or death but if I make an appointment 2 weeks prior I shouldnt be put on hold. Its a shame that I tried to invest in having a doctor patient relationship for the past 12 years but no one should feel the way I do. This review is strictly on my visits for the doctor's, the nurses on staff are always friendly and nice. I enjoyed their presence the most. I hope this can be helpful in your search.
Dr. Shor-Conroy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Suburban Hospital Health System
Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCrozer Keystone Health System, 100 W Sproul Rd, Springfield, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy in this video.
Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, PA.