Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy?

Wasted 12 years

When I first came to this doctor I was young and probably my parents picked her. During the time I was a patient I have only gone to the office once a year. However the past few months I have had issues to where I was a frequent flyer The last few times were a complete nightmare. First complaint was she always insisted on running a certain test-which my insurance didnt cover and it was for older women (30-40). One day I asked why she wanted these test done and she said "well for your age you should" I told her I was 25, she looked dumbfounded and got flustered. The huge benefactor in leaving the office was that they moved locations and changed the phone number and didnt even bother letting me know. I stuck it out and gave them one more chance. The last straw was a few days ago I went in for a follow up which should of taken 10 minutes if that. I waited for 60 minutes!!!! I felt so neglected and I barely got an apology. I know my condition wasn't life or death but if I make an appointment 2 weeks prior I shouldnt be put on hold. Its a shame that I tried to invest in having a doctor patient relationship for the past 12 years but no one should feel the way I do. This review is strictly on my visits for the doctor's, the nurses on staff are always friendly and nice. I enjoyed their presence the most. I hope this can be helpful in your search.

Dr. Robyn M Shor-Conroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, PA.