Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robyn S Tabibi
Dr. Robyn S Tabibi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tabibi is affiliated with Regions Hospital and Children's Hospital And Clinics. Dr. Tabibi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Robyn S Tabibi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Tabibi is my physician and my first child's. She has been great to work with for routine care as well as maternity/ delivery and well baby check ups. She always has time for my questions and makes me feel comfortable asking them. She is thorough and provides good explanations and rationale for her treatments. I highly recommend her to anyone. She has a friendly and open approach that would put anyone at ease. She was fully in support of my desires for delivery options and doesn't push her agenda on you as a patient
Dr Tabibi is very knowledgeable in her field and takes time to really understand each situation before diagnosing or giving health advice. I have seen at least 7 doctors throughout my life and with my children and she is BY FAR the best! She is a family doctor for myself and my last child, I will be having her see my 3 other kids as well because she is just that good. What makes her different is her ability to listen well and be able to diagnose correctly and if a pharmacist was to have given me the wrong prescription, she would follow up with the pharmacist. That shows that she has integrity and she cares about her patients. I just recently started seeing her about a year ago and LOVE her! Do not descriminate her because of her age because I've seen old and young doctors, male and female and she really knows what she's doing.
Dr. Tabibi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Robyn S Tabibi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealtheast Roselawn Clinic, 1983 Sloan Pl Ste 1, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Robyn S Tabibi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.