Dr. Robyn Young Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robyn Young?

Posted on December 17th, 2016

I am verry pleased to have found dr young, she is great, she takes the time to know her paitent , she is verry into her calling. I highly recomend her. On a scale from 1 to 10 , I rate her borderline 11. She is one of the best!

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I have a new cancer diagnosis. Going in for a "lumpectomy," I was a 1a; at the post-op, I was suddenly a IIIa. The pace instantly picked up. Dr. Young's staff found an appointment at a satellite office so that I could be seen ASAP. I have never had such a thorough new patient exam that was simultaneously very friendly. She made certain she was clear on the information I was giving her from my history, she explained her portion of my care and how it fit with treatment by my other drs, she had good teaching aids, she answered all the questions my family and I had gathered, she gave her proposed care plan, and had solutions when I mentioned a particular timing need. She made a bombshell in my life manageable.

Soooooo happy I found this doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

She is THOROUGH. That might be off putting to some people but I find it to be extremely reassuring. In all of our discussions, her knowledge concurred with if not surpassed my research on my two different types of cancer. I trust her implicitly. If you are a proactive type of patient who will take charge of your own health, Dr Young and her staff are an EXCELLENT asset to have on your team.

Survivor and Patient of DR.Young

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

If you are just digonosed with breast cancer and are looking for a super Dr. that cares and lisens you should seek out Dr Young she is amazing at what she does . I was digoniosed with stage 4 Breast cancer in 2010 and it is in bone and bone marrow ,she ha taken care of me every step of the way. And she works with other Drs that are equally as caring and take such good care of you. You have to trust thses Drs with your life and I Do compleley. Thy are a blessing and God send. I Love each one of them dearly and would reccomend each and everyone of them.

The Only Beast Cancer Specialist I Would Recommend

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I love Dr. Young and her staff. I went to the Fort Worth location on Magnolia and I was not just a number. On my first appoint with Dr. Young, my husband and I spent a lot of time with Dr. Young and she explained every thing to us, in detail, about my breast cancer. She is a wonderful and caring Christian doctor. Her medical and office staff have become my friends. Now that I am 6+ mos out of chemo I actually miss going there every week. I know it sounds crazy but it is crazy. The nurses in the chemo room are top notch as well. I would highly recommend The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders to anyone. The whole staff at The Center are truly caring of their patients and family members.

Disappointed

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

If you are a Sr. Citizen this is a practice to stay away from. No appts are made in person. You receive a barage of paperwork thru the mail and buried in that will be enforced appt times for all treatment. The practice is running you. Patients are requited to operate as courier service for all test results. There is no electronic transfer of CT scans, mammograms, etc. You are required to go into psychological counseling with their therapist. Extremely disappointing experience. Interesting b/c patients are not treated as people.

Only way I made it through breast cancer treatments

Posted on January 24th, 2009

Dr. Young and staff have been wonderful during this journey. Not only concerned with the physical aspect of the disease but also about my personal feelings and emotions. I have been treated with respect, diginity, and as a friend, from everyone at the front desk, the oncology nurses, Shandy, Joy and Dr. Young herself. They have literally saved my life.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017