Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robyn H Zunenshine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 13
I did not have a positive experience with Dr. Zunenshine. I have severe anxiety and a trauma history, and I felt that she was not as sensitive to these issues as she could have been. For example, I was intensely crying during a procedure and she was obviously annoyed with my presentation and how the tension in my body was interfering with the procedure. Sternly telling me to "relax" and "breathe" was not helpful, and I feel reflective of a lack of sensitivity for issues common to women. On another instance I was speaking with her on the phone to get information about test results that had come back positive, and she again seemed irritated and distracted. Generally, I feel she is a competent OB, but I would not recommend her to anyone looking for or needing a compassionate bedside manner.
32 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robyn H Zunenshine accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robyn H Zunenshine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Easton, MA.