Dr. Rocco A Rossi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rocco A Rossi?

Exceptional Doctor

My experience with Dr Rossi was very positive. He always spent ample amount of time with me at each visit and made sure to answer any questions I had until I was satisfied. He also delivered my baby at the hospital which is unusual considering most other doctors just pass you on to whatever doctor is on call at the time. I have already recommended Dr Rossi to my friends and will send referrals to him whenever I can.

Great Experience

I have no insurance and Dr. Rossi was one of my only options, which worried me at the time, but I actually didn't have to pay anything because they gave me a discount and he was generous enough to give me the same discount.He was really good at explaining what was going on and what he was doing while he was doing it. He even gives out his personal cell phone number for patients to call, should they have issues.For the people who were unhappy with his bedside banner-- I personally don't want to be "friends" with my gynecologist. I want him to be the best and most knowledgeable doctor he can be, rather than be "nice." My pap smears are never enjoyable and they are always a discomfort... it just comes with the territory. I thought he did a great job and I would and have gone back.

Bad bedside manner

He diagnosed me with cancer while I was still on the table, with my feet still in the stirrups. He did not seem to care & almost seemed angered. He was suppose to call in a prescription, but never did. I will not go back!

Experince was awful.. very uninformed. very uncomfortable. worse vaginal exam im ever had in my life. i cried for thirty minutes it was so painful.