Dr. Roche Featherstone Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Roche Featherstone?

v

Posted on January 27th, 2015

The best and most trustworthy doctor. There is not enough words to describe the level of trust that I have for him. I have unusual conditions and he has stayed with me throughout the whole process keeping me informed , giving me options and continuing the fight. His bedside manner is like no other I have come acrossed. Nothing but top notch! I highly recommend Dr Featherstone. I am an unbelievably horrible patient and he just keeps topping his level of expertise and knowledge. Thank you for sticking with me!

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I have nothing but positive to say about Dr. Featherstone! He is very caring, spends time with patients, invites questions, makes you feel like you are his top priority. His staf are also execellent and very professional . I couldn't ask for a more caring and compassionate physician. Dr. Featherstone understands the emotional side of one being diagnosed with breast cancer and talks not only about the surgery itself but also one's emotional part of healing. He is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him without hesitation ...I only wish my sister had lived in this area and had him as a surgeon when she went through her cancer years ago.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Doctor Featherstone is my night in shining armor i have a rather different case and this man said he had a vision of how the surgery should go and it actually went like it. He is the best and we will have another one when i get healed from this one. Thanks again your the greatest.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I am indebted to Dr. Featherstone for literally saving my life. He is tenacious and thorough. Attributes missing in several other physicians who totally missed what, after the fact, seemed logical and obvious.

Posted on July 25th, 2016